Thursday, January 21, 2010

Like the New Header?

So I spent a lot of time creating this new header, since I thought my blog needed some flair. I know photo collages aren't especially groundbreaking, but they're visually engaging, doggone it! It consists of 38 different images, and I found something to represent every single Major League franchise. Feel free to try to identify each image, and an extra special thanks if you're the one who uploaded the image to the internet.

Now that I'm done with that I guess I'd better get back to writing my profile of the 1943 Yankees. You know, the stuff all you readers love.

2 comments:

  1. Believe it or not, you do actually have a readership-- and it consists of at least me. I got hooked when I read your profile of the funniest sponsorships on baseball-reference, and I've been reading ever since. Anyway, there is something content-related I wanted to say, besides just affirming your readership. Namely, in your team profiles, you should include league leaders. I know you include award winners and such, but it would be nice to see if a player led the league in anything-- particularly if it was kind of an obscure statistic. Sorry if this causes you much more work-- but I know I'd like to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion, David (and for affirming that I do indeed have readers). I suppose adding league leaders wouldn't be too hard. In general, I could probably expand the team leader section as well.

    I'll have to go back and add to the older profiles, but it's not a big deal. I've done that several times already, and I want my blog to be as definitive as possible.

    I'll definitely incorporate that suggestion into the next profile.

    ReplyDelete